Monticello, NY Endodontist
Dr. Joel A. Hofflich, D.D.S., P.C.
Dr. Joel A. Hofflich of Monticello, NY is the only endodontist in Sullivan County specializing in root canals. Dr. Joel A. Hofflich is a diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics.
Learn More About Dr. Joel A. Hofflich, D.D.S., P.C.:
- Root canals
- Oral diagnosis
- Nitrous oxide
- Former President - Ninth District Dental Society 2000
- American Association Of Endodontics
- American Board Of Endodontics (Diplomate Society from 1980 to the present)
- Former Assistant Clinical Professor, NYU College of Dentistry
- Recipient: Outstanding Teacher Award, NYU College of Dentistry
- Orange-Sullivan Dental Study Club (Component Of The Ninth District Dental Society - President And Secretary from 1977 to 2000)
- Committee Membership - Ninth District Dental Society (District Claims, Insurance Committee, Ethics Committee)
- Chairman - Audit, Budget, Finance And Management Committee from 2003 to 2005
Non-Profit Charitable Affiliations:
- Jewish Federation of Orange County, NY (Board of Trustees member)
- Jewish Family Service of Orange County, NY (Board of Trustees member)
- Cemetery Committee of Temple Sinai, Middletown, NY (member)
- Hobbies: Fisherman of no renown
Our professional and reliable staff is dedicated to provide quality service and is ready to answer questions you may have.
You can also visit us at our other location: 11 Green Street, Monticello, NY 12701.
Contact Dr. Joel A. Hofflich, D.D.S., P.C. today at 845-791-5050.